Monday, May 2, 2011

Heads Down, Thumbs Up.

Seven Up.

No, I'm not playing the game.  I'm just trying to keep up a good attitude (thumbs up) while getting some serious (heads down) work done.  Get it?  Yeah, yeah- I'm cheesy.  But who didn't love playing that game when they were in elementary school?  I confess, I always cheated and looked at everyone's shoes so I knew who picked me...

Anyway, this is the week before our final project is due and I've been hard at work changing my floor plan and working in autocad.  I've also been learning sketchup so stay tuned to see some graphics from my work with that program.  As for now, I don't really have much to share with you. 

Here are some of the diagrams I have done in my study of networks for my studio project:





And just a quick sketch while I brainstormed a space for the ad agency to display work:



Sending lots of love ;)

-MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment