Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Perspectives from Studio Critique

I'm refining my boards for my final project.  The critique went really well today and I got some great positive and constructive criticism (mostly on layout and how to show my concept better.)  Just to recap, it is an office space.  I will try to post my final boards and explain a little more in a much longer post, but I wanted to leave you with some images from my work recently.

These are the three most important spots in my office space.



 The first is a group presentation space where everyone can come together with their laptops, put them on the table and share your work on the screen with others and collaborate:


 This is the library space which has a sence of privacy because of the octagonal shape and enclosure, but is still left open through floating bookshelves (on the right) and two opposite openings:




The last space is for when the advertising agency is meeting with the client and they can all gather around the conference gathering "hub" (more on that later). 



Hope you like it!  More to come- stay tuned :)

2 comments: