Tuesday, March 29, 2011

feed the seed.

So, if you are a regular here at Artist Adventures (yes, all two of you.....), you may have noticed a new title.  I haven't like the "Artist Adventures" title for a very long time.  It was something I just threw up as the blog title to get something up there when I didn't think I would actually keep up with the blog.  The more I posted, the more people started reading, the harder it became to come up with a name that fit. 
I asked my classmates to brainstorm and no one could come up with something that wasn't cheesy (or, should I say as cheesy as Artist Adventures).  Finally, true to form, I had a brainstorming session with my family.  Let's just say when I need an opinion, I know they're good for one.  My cousin, Michael, was in town and came up with the word "seed."  After rolling it around for a while I realized it was PERFECT.  It's where my story begins.  School is the start of my new career.  My first project in school centered around a seed.  A seed gathers all that it can and grows and creates.

And that is what I hope to do.

1 comment: