Monday, February 7, 2011

On the James...



Recently my fabulous classmate Whitney arranged for our class to meet at one of her good friend's houses that overlooks the James River. Let's just say I was thoroughly impressed and my little brain has been opened up to the new possibilities that I was able to see in this house. Does that even make sense? Probably not. I'll just let the few snapshots I took do the talking...

How's this for a view out your kitchen window?

This picture above shows the deck which you can walk out to from the kitchen doors/windows.  The deck wraps around a corner and the corner walls are made of something called a nano wall.  This allows the homeowner to basically fold up the walls so it is a completely outdoor/indoor living area.  Pretty cool!


Bathroom

 Rock surrounding the stariway


Amazing chandelier made by a local glassblower

View from the living room

FIRE PITTTTT

I hope you enjoy the house as much as I did.  They are setting the bar high!

1 comment: