Wednesday, May 5, 2010

An Art Adjustment




Well, as you can see the everyday thought did not work out as planned. We are going to need an adjustment in my scheme to practice my art- something a bit more do-able for the time being. Perhaps when I start to get the hang of things it won't be such a stretch to try to pursue some sort of art adventure a day....



Today I started working on the preliminary sketch for a drawing I plan to do for a friend who recently got married. She also just happened to purchase a house with her husband, so I thought the drawing might be a fun wedding present for the two of them!



As much as I'm holding on to the "one year" etiquette rule that says you have a year to give the couple a wedding present, I'd like to be a little more timely with my gift. Here's a picture of the house and my quick sketch to get a "feel" for how to draw this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment