Monday, August 9, 2010

Side Note

So, I've been in model land for a little while, just making more and more chipboard and Strathmore iterations of my ever-evolving concept of adaptation. I've made some great headway as far as feedback and the critiques go, but I thought I'd lighten up the blog with a little side project I've been working on...my screened-in porch! Also, I thought I'd throw in some fun artwork from First-Fridays...




I found this wicker bench at an Estate Sale for $40! I found the cushion at Pier One for a whopping $52....BUT I had a giftcard for $50, so it was a steal. Also, I got that AWESOME crate that is serving as a side table which has some great written stamping on the side and says Richmond, VA. I might try and find out how old it is based on the Company name that accompanies it.

On to some fun art! Just some Band Art Posters for your enjoyment....
(Credit given to First Fridays Artwork and all the artists who made these!)

No comments:

Post a Comment