Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Paper Flowers

Now that school is done I'm looking for projects to keep my creative juices flowing.  This morning I was perusing the blogworld when I rediscovered a favorite of mine http://jonesdesigncompany.com/.  I read through a few of the tutorials and after deciding I'm going to lock myself in my apartment for a week and diy my heart out, I ran to Ben Franklin and picked up some supplies.

I decided to tackle the simplest project first.  The tutorial shows you how to make paper flowers by twirling cut paper and using the handy glue gun.  You can find the tutorial here, so I won't take you through all the steps.

Just a few pictures of my project and finished result!






Just in case you were wondering I decided to go all crazy and get my nails painted green for my birthday :)  The official color name is "Who the Shrek are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment