Friday, April 1, 2011

Two-Point Perspectives

We've continued to work on our last studio project (the healthcare project seen here) in our Graphics class.  These are two-point perspectives that I did of the staff breakroom/lounge.  This is the same space from two different viewpoints.  I used a variety of rendering techniques (as was required for the project-ink, marker, colored pencil, and photoshop.)

One thing I learned through doing this assignment is you really need time to think about what kind of finishes, art, etc. you want to use in a space.  I am not happy with some of my choices, but I had to make them quickly in order to get the assignment done.  For instance....below you will see some really hideous artwork on the wall and the color of the cabinets is not Melinda-friendly. 


Meanwhile, I've sent out 25-30 resumes to firms in Portland in the hopes I'll hear back from at least one of them.  Well, I did hear back from one!  It just happens to be that the response was something like "Thank you for your interest, we will keep you on file...."  Ah!  Better to hear that, then nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment